- The application may be downloaded, mailed to prospective family or picked up.
- Parents/Guardians must be given a specific time frame to submit all pertinent paperwork if the class is nearing capacity.
- Parents/Guardians obtain and read a copy of the current Parent & Student Handbook.
- School Registrar checks paperwork and requests any additional documents needed to complete the application. When all the required information is received, the file is reviewed by the Principal. (File must be sent to the principal within 48 hours of receipt of all documents).
- Principal reviews file and sets date for incoming Elementary students to be tested.
- Principal reviews test results within 24-48 hours. If the student passes the testing portion of the process, parents are then asked to attend a formal interview with the Principal and Admissions Committee before admission is finalized (within 5 days of the test).
- The Admissions Committee determines the final selection process. Once completed, the committee will determine if all the criteria make for a good match with the school. If the match is good, a formal letter of acceptance will be sent. Parents may be notified of acceptance by telephone pending the formal letter. If the Admissions Committee determines the match to be incompatible with the philosophy of the school, the family will be sent a letter of denial.
- Returning students who have had recurring attendance, discipline, late pick-up or payment problems may be required to meet with the Principal/Admissions Committee before re-enrollment is finalized.